Abu Dhabi City Map
Detailed Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates City Map in vector file format you can edit in your own design software. Your topographic plan at street level contains editable layers for each cartographic category like roads, buildings, rivers, points of interests et cetera. This Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates City Vector Map includes not only the city center, but the suburbs as well.
Only accept the most accurate map. Therefore, we take five working days to incorporate the latest changes in a city map. This is what makes Map Illustrator stand out from other suppliers.
Specifications of the Vector Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates City Map
- File format: Adobe Illustrator CC, other file formats like .jpg, .pdf, .png or .eps are available on request
- File size: 5 MB
- Scale: 1:15.000
- Publishing date: 2017
- Online delivery period: five working days / by downloadable link
- Save money: save tremendous time and money designing or printing your own city map
- No surprises: up-to-date, complete and high resolution cartography
- High quality: scale, crop or zoom to virtually any size without loss in detail or quality
- Copyright free: buy once, use as much as possible
- No risk: 30 days money back guarantee, no questions, no hassle
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates facts
The city of Abu Dhabi is on the southeastern side of the Arabian Peninsula, adjoining the Persian Gulf. It is on an island less than 250 metres (820 ft) from the mainland and is joined to the mainland by the Maqta and Mussafah Bridges. A third, Sheikh Zayed Bridge, designed by Zaha Hadid, opened in late 2010. Abu Dhabi Island is also connected to Saadiyat Island by a five-lane motorway bridge. Al-Mafraq bridge connects the city to Reem Island and was completed in early 2011. This is a multilayer interchange bridge and it has 27 lanes which allow roughly 25,000 automobiles to move per hour. There are three major bridges of the project, the largest has eight lanes, four leaving Abu Dhabi city and four coming in. Most of Abu Dhabi city is located on the island itself, but it has many suburbs on the mainland, for example: Khalifa City A, B, and C; Al Raha Beach; Al Bahia City A, B, and C; Al Shahama; Al Rahba; Between Two Bridges; Baniyas; Shamkha; AL Wathba and Mussafah Residential.