Ankara City Map
Detailed Ankara City Map in vector file format you can edit in your own design software. Your topographic plan at street level contains editable layers for each cartographic category like roads, buildings, rivers, points of interests et cetera. This Ankara City Vector Map includes not only the city centre, but the suburbs as well.
Only accept the most accurate map of Ankara. Therefore, we take five working days to incorporate the latest changes in a city map. This is what makes Map Illustrator stand out from other suppliers.
Specifications of the Vector Ankara City Map
- File format: Adobe Illustrator CC, other file formats like .jpg, .pdf, .png or .eps are available on request
- File size: 20 MB
- Scale: 1:15.000
- Publishing date: May 2016
- Online delivery period: five working days - by downloadable link
- Save money: save tremendous time and money designing or printing your own city map
- No surprises: up-to-date, complete and high resolution cartography
- High quality: scale, crop or zoom to virtually any size without loss in detail or quality
- Copyright free: buy once, use as much as possible
- No risk: 30 days money back guarantee, no questions, no hassle
Ankara is the capital city of Turkey and the second largest city in the country after Istanbul. It is located at the heart of both Turkey and Central Anatolia. Ankara is an important commercial and industrial city. The city is the center of the Turkish Government, and houses all foreign embassies, also it is also an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the centre of Turkey's highway and railway networks, and serves as the marketing centre for the surrounding agricultural area. The population is around 4.5 million.
The "downtown" area of this large city is around Kızılay Square (Kızılay Meydanı) which has a fair number of transportation links to almost anywhere in the city. To the north, Kızılay Square is connected by a wide avenue to Sıhhiye (with a Hittite-style sculpture of a deer) and Ulus Squares, which are second most central parts of the city, located near the train station and the old part of the town around the citadel on the hill.