Editable Vector Map Barra Olympic Park
Our map designers created a highly accurate and detailed venue map of the Barra Olympic area. Are you a designer, journalist, marketeer or working in the travel industry? This editable vector map will save you days of work documenting and illustrating your Olympic stories.
- Our maps are ready to print at a high resolution
- Each map can be fully customized changing the color, line thickness, size or icons into your own house style
- Highly accurate; our maps are based on the latest satellite images and input of local cartographers
- Free updates of the Rio venues maps if the infrastructure changes
- Royalty-free vector maps; buy once, unlimited use
Specifications of Our Editable Printable Vector Maps
- File format: Adobe Illustrator CC, other file formats like .jpg, .pdf, .png or .eps are available on request
- File size: 1.2 MB
- Scale: 1:2.750
- Publishing date: May 2016
Map of the Barra Olympic Park
In the Barra region, Games-related projects include the construction of the Olympic Park, Athletes’ Village, Golf Course and Athletes’ Park. Within the Olympic Park, the city government is building new facilities in partnership with the private sector and the Federal Government, in addition to adapting some existing ones. The Olympic Park’s main legacy will be a permanent facility for Brazilian and South American sport: the Olympic Training Center.
The three sports pavilions under construction, which will host a variety of competitions, as well as the Velodrome, Tennis Center and Maria Lenk Aquatics Center, will together make up the Olympic Training Center after the Games. Designed to train future generations of elite athletes and to host international competitions, it will be the most modern training center in Latin America and the first of its kind in Brazil.
The following Olympic venues and facilities are located in the Barra region: the Tennis Center, Velodrome, Handball Arena, Aquatics Center, Maria Lenk Aquatics Center, Rio Arena, three sports pavilions, the International Broadcast Center, Main Press Center and a hotel, as well as the golf course.
Barra da Tijuca will be the epicentre of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Situated in the west region of the city, the area will host the majority of the competitions across its 15 venues, including those located in the Barra Olympic Park and Riocentro. The area will also have fundamental non-sporting venues, such as the Olympic and Paralympic Village, the International Broadcast Centre (IBC) and the Main Press Centre (MPC). Surrounded by lagoons and mountains, Barra has a scenery that combines extensive nature and urban development, and it will be the home of athletes in Rio.
Sports pavilion 1
Competitions: basketball, wheelchair basketball
and wheelchair rugby
Sports pavilion 2
Competitions: judo, wrestling, Greco-Roman wrestling,
boccia and Paralympic judo
Sports pavilion 3
Competitions: fencing, taekwondo and sitting volleyball
Competitions: track cycling and track para-cycling
Competitions: Olympic and Paralympic swimming and
Competitions: tennis, 5-a-side soccer and wheelchair tennis
Competitions: handball and goalball
Competitions: artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, trampoline gymnastics, and wheelchair basketball
Maria Lenk Aquatics Center
Competitions: diving and synchronized swimming
Advantages of this High Resolution Vector Map
- You determine what is included and what is left out on the map
- The use of your own company design (look and feel)
- The use of local design styles in order to strengthen the recognisability
- High resolution map that can be printed or published straight away
Maps of Olympic Areas – Rio Olympic Games 2016
We also offer editable vector maps of the three other Olympic regions.