Editable Illustrator Map Copacabana Olympic Area
Our map designers created a highly accurate and detailed venue map of the Copacabana Olympic area. This map includes Copacabana, Marina da Glória and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Are you a designer, journalist, marketeer or working in the travel industry? This editable vector map will save you days of work documenting and illustrating your Olympic stories.
- Our maps are ready to print at a high resolution
- Each map can be fully customized changing the color, line thickness, size or icons into your own house style
- Highly accurate; our maps are based on the latest satellite images and input of local cartographers
- Free updates of the Rio venues maps if the infrastructure changes
- Royalty-free vector maps; buy once, unlimited use
Specifications of Our Editable Printable Vector Maps
- File format: Adobe Illustrator CC, other file formats like .jpg, .pdf, .png or .eps are available on request
- File size: 2.4 MB
- Scale: 1:2.750
- Publishing date: May 2016
Map of the Copacabana Olympic Venues
For Copacabana, the most internationally well known of the four regions, the Games will leave an environmental legacy. The Rio 2016 project provides for implementing existing initiatives to clean up the water around the neighborhood and protect other local environmental resources.
The Glória Marina, the surroundings of Copacabana Fort, Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and Flamengo Park will be competition venues. Copacabana Beach will also receive a temporary stadium during the Games, for the beach volleyball competition.
Located in the south of Rio de Janeiro, Copacabana is arguably the most famous neighbourhood in the city. Its beach, which stretches over four kilometers, is a renowned postcard image across the world. People of all ages practice sports, swim or simply relax in the sun; it is the spirit of the neighbourhood. Against the background of Pão de Açúcar and Corcovado, Copacabana will be the perfect setting for marathon swimming and other outdoor competitions. The region will offer open-air events with a typically carioca atmosphere.
Other venues in Zona Sul, such as Lagoa Stadium and Marina da Glória, are also part of the Copacabana zone.
Competition: beach volleyball
Competitions: support for road competitions and aquatic marathon
Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
Competitions: rowing and canoe sprint
Marina da Glória
Competitions: some athletics and road cycling competitions
Advantages of this High Resolution Vector Map
- You determine what is included and what is left out on the map
- The use of your own company design (look and feel)
- The use of local design styles in order to strengthen the recognisability
- High resolution map that can be printed or published straight away
Maps of Olympic Areas – Rio Olympic Games 2016
We also offer editable vector maps of the three other Olympic regions.