Editable City Map of Seoul
Detailed Seoul (South Korea) City Map In Vector File Format
Edit this accurate map in your own design software, like Adobe Illustrator. Your topographic plan at street level contains editable layers for each cartographic category like roads, buildings, rivers, points of interests et cetera. This Seoul City Vector Map includes not only the city center, but the suburbs as well.
Only accept the most accurate map. Therefore, we take one working day to incorporate the latest changes in a city map. This is what makes Map Illustrators stand out from other suppliers.
Specifications of the Vector Seoul City Map
- File format: Adobe Illustrator CC, other file formats like .jpg, .pdf, .png or .eps are available on request
- File size: 15 MB
- Scale: 1:15.000
- Publishing date: 2017
- Online delivery period: 24 hours / by downloadable link
- Save money: save tremendous time and money designing or printing your own city map
- No surprises: up-to-date, complete and high resolution cartography
- High quality: scale, crop or zoom to virtually any size without loss in detail or quality
- Copyright free: buy once, use as much as possible
- No risk: 30 days money back guarantee, no questions, no hassle
Seoul is in the northwest of South Korea. Seoul proper comprises 605.25 km2, with a radius of approximately 15 km (9 mi), roughly bisected into northern and southern halves by the Han River. The Han River and its surrounding area played an important role in Korean history. The Three Kingdoms of Korea strove to take control of this land, where the river was used as a trade route to China (via the Yellow Sea). The river is no longer actively used for navigation, because its estuary is located at the borders of the two Koreas, with civilian entry barred. Historically, the city was during the Joseon Dynasty bounded by the Seoul Fortress Wall, which stretched between the four main mountains in central Seoul: Namsan, Naksan, Bukaksan and Inwangsan. The city is bordered by eight mountains, as well as the more level lands of the Han River plain and western areas. Due to its geography and to economic development policies, Seoul is a very polycentric city. The area that was the old capital in the Joseon Dynasty, and mostly comprises Jongno District and Jung District, constitutes the historical and political center of the city. However, for example, the city's financial capital is widely considered to be in Yeouido, while its economic capital is Gangnam District.